Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Seat Flying

I had a great accidental evening last night. I had made plans, but they fell through at the last minute, but then a friend called and I met he and his wife for drinks. We had a few drinks and chatted about life the universe and everything.

Today was spent not doing much of anything. I watched some television which was nice for a change. I haven't had cable since January and I haven't missed it. When my new roommate moved in he tried to lived without television, but caved in about three days. Though I told him that I'd split it with him, I haven't watched it very much since it arrived last Saturday. I find that I don't need to watch it anymore. Most of it is garbage anyway. I think that only disadvantage to not watching is that I'm missing out on a lot of possible pop culture references and Trivial Pursuit answers.

I don't have much in the way of plans this week. I have a birthday party to go to on Wednesday. It's my niece's first birthday, and while I'm not anxious for the GO Train ride to Ajax, the promise of Dairy Queen ice cream cake has assured my attendance. Other than that, things are a little uncertain for the week. I don't have solid plans, but I'm going to leave open the possibility of being able to do anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter