Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Working to Live

Back at work today. Woke up relatively early and went to the grocery store with my sister. Bought a few things but didn't break the bank. I'm off grocery store produce. I live close enough to Kensington to be able to shop there for all my fruits and vegetables, and there's no reason not to.

Work was fine. It was busy and that helped. I work everyday until the 7th of July. I'm taking Canada Day off for a wedding, but other than that I'm there for the next 16 days in a row.

I went for a run tonight, and then relaxed a little with a nice cup of decaf tea. This nightowl lifestyle is enjoyable. I'm able to go out and do things in the evenings. I realized that I go out almost every night for something or other. It isn't something that I've done a lot of in the past, but I guess when you're single, have a job, and have relatively no debt, you can do things like that. I feel badly for the people I'm with when I know that they are up way past their bedtime. I remember my life of waking up at 4:30am and then getting home at 7:30pm. I think I was happy then, but I was always too tired to do anything fun. At least now I'm always rested and can make the time to enjoy my free time with a little variety outside of the ratrace routine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter