Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Not much is new today. I got up at a decent hour even though I went to bed late. I worked on one of my proposals that is due at the beginning of July.

I wandered to work and that was about normal. I am completely confused about my schedule. It turns out that I'm working all weekend, but have Monday off. The whole thing makes no sense. It really cheeses me off because I can't schedule anything without the whole thing being screwed up later on. It seems that I'm the sucker who always gets shafted. I wouldn't care if it didn't screw over the people that I've made plans with. I don't care about working, but I hate leaving other people in the lurch. My plan for tomorrow is to sit down with my boss and figure out what in the world is going on.

I played poker tonight and didn't have much fun. There was a guy beside me who was so drunk that I had to explain everything to him. He was wasted and it really was a drag. "It's your bet. You can check or raise. Your deal. Burn and turn." It didn't end until I was eliminated in 18th place out or 53. Good riddance, I guess.

I resisted Tim Horton's cookies on the way home. I got some strange looks as I listened to Ricky Gervais on my iPod. I took out the garbage, and now I'm going to have some pineapple and then read for a while.

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pineapple is pretty sugary. Whatever happened to stevia and lemon? Have you forgotten your past?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter