Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Nothing New

I am struggling to find something to post, but there really is nothing much happening here. I could recount getting the dead battery, getting stuck in the mud, raking and baling all afternoon, but all that is uninteresting. All the hay that is cut has been baled; there are three and a half little fields to cut, rake and bale. Let's leave it at that.

I'm still planning to head up to Toronto after my doctor's appointment on Friday morning. Believe it or not I have to have a TB test before I can teach at some schools. I also want to get a referral to an allergist. I've been suffering this summer with sore eyes and stuffiness, so I want to figure out what's bugging me so that I can try to avoid it.

So that's the plan. I expect that I'll be painting tomorrow and doing odd jobs for the day. Not very flashy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter