Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Three Down One To Go!

My marking is just about finished. My car is packed and I'm just getting ready to check out of my hotel room so that I can complete my expense form properly at Saskatchewan Learning. I'm not sure where I will stay tonight. I'm debating staying here for another night, but I might opt for a more inexpensive hotel. I admit that I spared no expense when I stayed here. It was on the list of hotels! Incidentally, I will earn a $50 reward card for my stay that will not be returned to the Saskatchewan government, but will remain tucked away in my wallet ofr my next hotel stay.

I have a couple of little jobs to do today. I have to return my modem to SaskTel, and hit a ticketmaster outlet to pick up my ticket for the Folk Festival for Thursday. I'm really going to see Bill Frisell, but Nathan and Ricky Skagg are also playing. It should be fun if it doesn't rain. I'm staying with an old friend, but I haven't seen him in 10 years. He is now an RCMP officer, is married, and has two children, so I think that things will be very different. He was in grade 10 and I was in grade 13 the last time we saw each other. Staying in small town Manitoba with him should be quite interesting. I guess that this trip is all about new things and not being afraid to jump right in. How's that for a new philosophy?

1 Comments:

At 2:31 AM, Blogger Nugget said...

I should be there this Saturday or Sunday. Hazzah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter