Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Oooh I Have an Absolutely Evil Idea for a Post

I have an idea for a post that is cruel and even perhaps unethical. Read on.

I have just spent the last 20 minutes or so creating a rather good, I thought, post about my day today (including golfing, drinking, marking, and gambling) only to have it not publish and for all my efforts to be lost.

I cursed under my breath and decided to CTRL-V (Paste) in the hopes that I could recover some of my words; to no avail. I did however come across an email written by the teenager who was using the computer before me.

Dare I publish her post for the whole world to see? I think that it might be a good idea to post nothing but pasted messages from public computers. I'm sure it's been done, but it does make an interesting project.

Any suggestions? Should I do it or not?

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DO IT!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter