Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Friday, June 10, 2005

Another Week Come And Gone

I'm in a sour mood this afternoon for some reason. Actually, the reason is a certain last period Grade 6/7 class. I had to be an actor in the classroom and play the role of Mr. Grump, and unfortunately it stuck longer than I intended.

So the fastest month in history is one-third finished. I've got a ton of tests and assignments due next week so I'll be busy marking and getting report cards ready. There's also a school golf tournament, and I expect when things are at their very busiest I'll have a job interview (even though I've heard nothing for many weeks).

Classes end on the 20th and then exams finish on 27th there are a couple of teacher work days and then the year is finished on the 30th. I'm heading to Regina to work for the Department of Learning to mark Provincial English examinations. I'll lose my long weekend, but when you have the whole summer off a long weekend means nothing. The pay is good, and I might learn something. It ends on July 5th.

Then my new life begins. The drive to Toronto begins on the 6th. I'm stopping for a day at the Winnipeg Folk Festival. I have made no plans for the summer but expect that most of it will be spent at the cottage. And with that thought, I've magically been shocked out of my grumpiness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter