Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Let's Make This Trip Longer!

The documentation of the journey of my junk has grown a little tiresome, but it just won't ever end.

My Mom arrived at our cottage this afternoon. She got a clean bill of health from the doctor, so nothing to worry about. She has decided that after she drops of my stuff she is going to load it with my sister's junk and take that stuff back to our farm in Perth, Ontario, thus adding another 4 hours of driving. I guess she has realized that her driving days may be numbered after this trip and maybe she's getting it out of her system before the final cutoff.

Anyway, my stuff will be unloaded and my Mom will spend tomorrow night in her own bed safe and sound. I can then dust off my hands and relax again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter