Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Home, home again. I like to be here when I can.

Ah Pink Floyd, will you ever win?

I made it home finally. It's strange to call this home since in many ways it's the farthest thing from home. I guess it's nice to be at the place where my bed and all my junk is.

Long weekend. I've got four days of doing next to nothing. I'll find some time to mark some papers and plan the last five weeks of school, but other than that, it'll be pretty much nothing. Cleaning the apartment a few more times than is necessary, and checking the old inbox obsessively for signs from the outside world.

Finally picked up The Arcade Fire's Funeral yesterday. I had been listening to it at my computer but decided to take the plunge and part with the fifteen bucks. A beauty as expected. To steal a phrase, the hype nailed it this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter