Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Friday, May 06, 2005

Cinco de Mayo was a blast.

A very good cinco de mayo. I have nothing to do with the holiday, but I do understand that it is a celebration for many. Like Bastille day, but unlike St. Patricks Day for us Irish. It has meaning, whereas we just have an excuse for a piss up.

While I did not tie one on yesterday, I did reconnect with many friends via MSN. I've been off MSN for years, finding it just dumb, and too much a part of youth culture as to annoy the hell out of me. I redownloaded and signed on and suddenly all my friends were right there. It was nice. I also talked to someone new, and enjoyed it immensely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter