Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Tuesday Morning Freak Out

I had a better night's sleep last night. I rolled over and felt that it was time to get up. My alarm is on the floor and all I could see was that the hour was a stick. For the first time in my whole life, I hoped that it was 7:00 rather than 1:00, so that the dreaded night of coughing and nose blowing every twenty minutes or so would finally be over. Just my luck, one o'clock.

I got up and checked my email and wrote a few, just to pass the time. Things seemed to settle in my chest and I was back in bed by 2:30. I slept well until my 6:30 alarm, so well in fact, that I turned it off and drifted back off to sleep.

At 8:18 I realized my mistake and had to rush rush rush to get to work for 9:00 (with a 20 minute commute). A quick shower and shave, and a blueberry milkshake later I was one the road at 140km. Now I'm in class writing this and even though I'm coughing up big green gobs from my lungs, I am feeling much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter