Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

All Hail Jesse the Body

I suppose that this is the quintessential blog entry. I'm on the road and I've stopped in Grand Rapids, MN in order to take care of some bodily functions. It seems that checking the old email has simply latched itself onto the routine road pitstop. A sign of the modern times, I guess.

I've come into the local library and though they didn't bat an eyelid when I signed up with a Saskatoon address for my library card, I was a little nervous. I checked my mail and write now within the rather nice decor of a Jesse "the Body" Ventura funded facility. Though you couldn't pay me with enough dumptrucks full of gold bullion to live here, this certainly is a nice place to steal an internet connection and to make some kind of contact outside of the four doors of my incredibly practical yet boring Corolla. How old am I anyway buying a Corolla? I'll have to get something flashier next time.

Countdown to the return to the ultimate in cat-urine soaked apartments is approximately 14 hours. I'll try to do it in 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter