Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

May Two-Four

Well all in all an unproductive long weekend. I've got one more day, though. Classes resume on Wednesday. Tomorrow will see a regular day of work though as I've got a lot to get done before then. A few papers, and organizing should keep me busy for the afternoon. I'll spend the evening coaching, but mainly getting eaten alive by mosquitos who seem to be kickin' it these days.

Not too much else to say. I've been sleeping in and napping for the afternoons so I've been very lazy and I don't really mind that. On the plus side, payday is tomorrow.

I'm not even sure if this technically counts as an entry. It's so flimsy that I wonder how much longer I can feasibly keep this thing going. I don't have anything terribly interesting to say and I really am beginning to question whether or not I want the mundane events of my day on public record. I would hate to look back on them in a few months. There's nothing here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter