Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

I've Arrived

I've arrived safely in Toronto! Happily, the trip was an uneventful one.

I did manage to sleep well in Kenora and left at about 10am on Friday. I made it all the way to Sault Ste Marie and spent the night at a crummy motel in the attempt to save some cash. Again I slept well and left at 8:45am on Saturday morning.

I pulled into Toronto at 4:15. I'm not sure what the plan for the evening will be but I'm hoping that someone is still in the city this weekend and haven't fled to cottages. I know that I will have to empty my car and that is a chore that I am not looking forward to getting started. I'll put it off by sending a few emails and maybe watching tv. I need to slip a nap in there somewhere too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter