Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Winnipeg Library Services

I tried to post this message yesterday, but I was blocked by the Winnipeg LIbrary Services filter. Here it is:

I'm currently writing this entry from the 1910 Portage Street location of the Winnipeg Library Services. It's 10:30 in the morning, and I have been searching for an Internet connections since yesterday. I had a friend's number in an email and I had to find it so that I can stay at his place. So Winnipeg isn't such a bad town. Actually, it's nice being in a city that actually has a building that's over 10 storeys high. This is a government town from the looks of it with The Mint, a big CBC building and one honkin' huge Canada Post building right downtown. I'm heading to the Folk Fest tomorrow afternoon and evening which should be fun. I'm planning to golf after I get off the phone with Trevor and then see where the day takes me. Actually, now that I think of it I should get Trevor and his wife a gift since I'll be crashing there for two days. Anyways, my time here is up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter