Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Homeward Bound

It's been a very stressful week. There has been disaster after disasterat the house in Toronto starting with the heat going out and now the plumbing in the basement is acting up. The whole thing is driving me crazy and I'm heading home on Sunday in order to fix all that stuff.

I'm heading out for a snowmobile day tomorrow. We rented a machine and are going out on the land for the day with friends. It will be a lot of fun and it will be so nice to see more than just the town of Iqaluit.

Other than that, I'm going to spend as much time enjoying my time here. I don't really want to leave, but that's the way that things go sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter