Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Fr-Fr-Fr-Fr-Friday!

Hot dog!

I've had a busy week this week and, again, now fully understand the thrill of Friday afternoon. I'm waiting a couple of minutes for a voicer to be recorded and then we're heading over to the Store House for an evening of celbratory drinks. From the way things went here today, I expect that some people will be having a lot of drowning drinks instead.

Only one more day until Hockey Day! I'm having a lazy morning tomorrow and then am going to zip over to the airport to look at the Airbus A380. It arrived this week for cold weather testing. It's -36 right now and in the high 40s with the wind. I guess it makes sense for them to be here. I'll catch the hockey games throughout the day, but will likely avoid the feel-good fluff pieces throughout.

Broomball is tomorrow afternoon. We missed Tuesday's edition and so I'm anxious to try again. My legs have finally recovered from all the sprinting.

We're going to have dinner over at Iqaluit's version of Martha Stewart's house so it should be a great evening. Tomorrow's bingo night too so that'll be fun.

Sunday is a question mark right now. I expect that there will be at least one shared meal and maybe some laundry.

I'm off to the bar!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter