Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Moore's

I don't have any specific complaint with the men's clothing store Moore's. I've never shopped there nor do I know anyone who has. It could be the best store in the world, but I wouldn't know.

I do however think that it's very funny that they mention in their ads about the quality of their clothes. During the opening of Hockey Night in Canada's Coach's Corner when it mentions that it is brought to us by Moore's, you will see a Moore's label being sewn onto the inside of a jacket. If you look carefully, the stitching slides off of the bottom of the label and half of the bottom of the label is unstitched.

It reminds me of the line from The Simpson's episode where Mr. Burns makes a movie for the film festival: "We did 20 takes, and that was the best one."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter