Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Monday, December 18, 2006

It Begins!

I am doing it. I am making a big move today and it's one that I may or may not recover from. I am going to start and complete my Christmas shopping.

I'm going to try to avoid the malls because they are depressing and horrible places. I hope to do all my shopping at privately owned shops, but for someone like me who dislikes shopping, the mall is a necessary evil. Go in, get everything you need in one place, and leave. It's almost worth the feeling of filth and guilt just to be back home as quickly as possible.

I'm going to walk downtown and window shop along the way. If anything strikes me, I will stop and make a quick purchase. With luck, I will be finished within the first two blocks. Pipes dreams!

Check in a little later for an update and to see if I've made it home in one piece.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter