Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Friday, June 30, 2006

D & P

"I'm coming up only to hold you under..."
What a great song.

Today has been the day of Band of Horses' "Funeral." You can check out the song here. What a great track. Thanks Mad Dog!

Tonight was one of those nights that kind of sneaks up on you.

I was supposed to go running with a friend, but she couldn't make it because she drank way too much last night. I can completely understand... I've been there too often to recount.

I went running by myself for 86 minutes, which was pretty rockin'. Then I went out with Andrew. We hit a few bars and ended up at Ronnie's. I ordered Delirium Tremens which was fantastic. Then at last call and half a glass left, Andrew ordered another. I didn't mind since I wanted one, but I do have to work tomorrow. I should be on my best behaviour, but screw that.

"Every occasion I'll be ready for a funeral."
What a great song.

I had some fun tonight. I'm still creating the bar-persona that will guarantee that girls will like me, but I'm happy so far with the way things are going. I had some fun, playing around a little. The CBC is a good thing, but the closed captioning thing needs work.

I digress...

I never had trouble shaving. Sure, the usual spots under the mouth and the little spots just where the jaw meets the head just underneath the mandible... is that the mandible? If my Grade 10 History paid off then it is the mandible, but I'm no doctor. Anyway, I noticed a couple of days ago that it isn't easy to shave anymore. The smooth glide from cheek to neck now hits a severe bump at my jaw. I suppose that that's a good thing, but now I have to be extra careful to make sure that I don't cut myself. The effects of all this insane exercise that I'm doing has created a visible difference between my jaw and my neck. How odd.

I probably should post an entry after drinking 14% beer, but that's the way it goes. I'm sure it makes me sound like a complete ass, but I've given up feeling embarrassed about the stupid things that I do. Random drunken ravings are not only fun to write, but also what I know my readers want. Take an insanely private blog and add alcohol to create the most personal of truths.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter