Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wiped

I'm so tired. I can hardly keep my eyes open, but it's been a couple of days, and I feel guilty.

I slept so well last night for the first time this week. I woke up at 9:00 and went for a long run (Harbord/Bathurst to Harbord/Ossington to Oakwoods/Eglington to The Belt Line/Allen Road to Mount Pleasant Cemetery to Yonge/Bloor to Harbord/Bathurt. It was so muggy and gross, but I managed it.

Then I went to work, and it was a busy day. I did a good job today, and impressed my boss. There was a last minute job that needed doing and I handled it efficiently.

When I was walking home, I got caught in a terrible rainstorm and I sat on the steps of an entrance to a grocery in Chinatown and phoned people while waiting for the rain to let up. It was about 20-30 minutes or so, but I made the most of it.

When I got home, I ate like crazy. All I do these days is eat, but since my choices are better, I'm okay with being compulsive. I watched two stories on trans fats on The National and though I pretty much think that it's bogus, I did notice that all my food has 0 trans fats.

I worked on my radio pitch this evening and I'm almost finished it. I've put it off for a month, and the deadline is coming up. Nothing like the pressure to kickstart my work. What a stupid way to go through life.

I'm going to bed. I'm rereading Jonathan Goldstein's "Lenny Bruce is Dead." It was good, but I felt that I missed a lot on the first read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter