Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Friday, June 15, 2007

News Brief

I'm back in Toronto briefly. I'm giving platelets today and then heading out again for the weekend. I haven't had reliable Internet for such a long time, but "Last published on May 9th" is pathetic.

My father is driving me crazy, and I really don't want to be there to help anymore. The haying has started which should make things a little easier, I hope. We just need some stretches of nice weather.

I have so much to do today, and so I've squeezed in this time to blog. I don't know why that's the case, but it always is: busy equals blog, sitting around putting in time equals nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter