Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

M.I.A.

I've been at my Dad's house since last Wednesday and haven't had a chance to post. I decided that I would keep him company for a while and do some work on the farm. I've been working hard, but don't have a lot to show. There is a lot of work that needs to be done here and it will take many months before it will be completed. Still, each job that gets done is noticable in a small way and with time things will get organized.

I've decided that I'm going to spend most of the next four months here. I'll pick away at the jobs and get things organized. My father has felt very overwhelmed by everything and I've got the time to help him. I expect that I'll be back and forth quite a lot, but I think that staying here and working for the spring and summer is the best thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter