Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Snowy Workday

It's lunchtime. The schools are closed at lunch because all the kids go home. From 12 until 1, most people in town go home for lunch. That means that I get to go home for lunch, too.

I worked yesterday and again today at the elementary school across from my house. I'm teaching a nice class of 31 students. They have a lot of energy but are very nice children. It's an Inuktitut immersion class, but we've been doing everything in English.

This afternoon we're supposed to go to the pool, but a blizzard is developing and most people believe that the schools will be closed this afternoon. I know that my students will be very disappointed, but hopefully they can be rescheduled. I don't really care if school is cancelled or not. I get paid for the full day, but an afternoon at the pool might be fun, and would certainly be a good experience. I'm actually kind of hoping that it will happen. Still, the wind is picking up and the visibility is deteriorating every minute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter