Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I shaved off my beard this afternoon. A case of boredom, I suppose. You know when Homer shaves on the Simpsons and his face is clear and then a few seconds later his beard fills in. I look a lot like that and it's hard to get used to.

I have an interview in Brampton tomorrow morning and will have to brave public transport to get there. I'm estimating at least a two-hour journey which makes accepting the job an impossibility since not even I would consider a four-hour per day commute. Carpooling might be an option. There is the chance that I could get my car back, but that's still a long way to go every morning. I'll have to suss it out and see what happens.

I'm also renting a 16' cube van tomorrow so that I can clean all the garbage and unused furniture out of here. It will be a busy day, but hopefully a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter