Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Denouement

Days like this are the worst. I'm sad, but there isn't anything to do but wait. It was a good friend's wedding yesterday and I had a wonderful time. It was an amazing day and I had so much fun. The problem is after a year of looking forward to it and preparing, it's over. I always feel bummed out when a big event like this passes. It probably doesn't help that I had a terrible hangover.

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, i am sure happy the day is now over so that I don't have to waste any more weekends organizing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter