Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tuesday's Plan

I'm heading off to give blood and then I'm going to have lunch and head to my sister's house later on this afternoon. Actually, in order to avoid traffic, I will leave right after I eat and then drive to the burbs and watch a movie until she and her husband and baby get home from work. The truck that I'm driving is full of flagstones and they want to swipe a few of them before I take them to my Dad's house. I haven't seen my niece since Christmas and I should probably visit for a little while. There isn't much point waiting around all afternoon only to get stuck in rushhour traffic so I'll head to the movies and kill some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter