Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Farm Life

I amin the middle of haying on my father's farm. I'm realizing more and more each week that my father is in poor health and is physically unable to maintain this farm. It is my job to do the haying, I guess.

Here's a progress report:

Cut: 9/16
Raked: 5/16
Baled: 5/16
Stacked: 0/16

The weather was supposed to be beautiful all weekend, but there was a big rain this afternoon at about 4:30. That should put me behind, and will ruin 2 big fields. I doesn't matter though.

I was planning to write a long entry here, but this room has too many mosquitoes. They are eating me alive. More later, I hope.

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Are you going to be doing this next weekend as well? Will you need help? I know it's hard work but it's probably wicked exercise. Let me know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter