Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

If I'm Lost It's Only For a Little While

You can enjoy "Monsters" by Band of Horses. Be sure to crank up the final 90 seconds.

I don't have time to post much. I have a big job interview this afternoon, and have spent the morning rummaging through shipping boxes to find lessons and evaluations. I've researched the school and their academic program. I've been running through possible questions in my head and have studied some important names that I need to drop. I've done laundry and have some fancy clothes set out to wear. The only thing to do now is to shower and make sure not to cut myself shaving. If I can do that I think that I'll be set.

The cottage weekend was a blast and I will post about that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter