Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Same Old Story

I have no interest in going up stairs and cleaning up the disaster zone that is the upstairs apartment. I've put it off too long already, and as soon as this is finished, I will go. It's always the same thing. I put it off and put it off, and waste time, and find other much more trivial things to do. It's a shame you can't be paid to procrastinate. I'm one of the best in the field.

Today is my last day of work before my five-day long weekend.

I ran like a maniac last night: 17 km in 80 minutes. That means that I'm at about 5 minutes a kilometre. If I can keep that pace up, I would finish a marathon in about 3.5 hours. If I could shave 20 minutes off, I could qualify for the Boston Marathon. How cool would that be? I also might die. Maybe a long term goal.

I've got to go work. I've wasted too much time, and now have past the point of being able to finish the work, thus making getting up early a waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter