Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Laughing at Clouds

I really have to get a sense of direction, or pull my head out of my ass.

I went to a birthday party tonight at Church on the south side of Front Street. I walked out the door and turned right. I walked as far as Parliament before I realized that I was going the wrong way. I took the lord's name in vain and then turned around to walk the 6+ kilometres back home.

It was pouring down rain, and I had to just give up. I sloshed around in puddles and pressed my soaking hand on buildings tagging them with short term handprints.

I dislike getting wet outside of swimming and showers. It was quite a miserable walk home, but I listened to great music and tried to make the best of it. There was nothing that I could do since the subway had already closed and I didn't have a cent of cash on me. It wasn't all bad... actually, it was strangely liberating. Nevertheless, I was happy to get home and jump in the shower, and then shamelessly explain it to you.

1 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter