Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

So bored this morning. I got up early to run before the rain came, but it's been pouring all morning. I should have gone back to bed, but decided to stay up.

Here's what I've done:

-ate a toasted bagel with peanut butter
-ate some vanilla yogurt
-ate a plum
-ate a frozen fruit milkshake
-cut two pineapples into bit sized chunks
-farted around on the Internet reading blogs
-listened to the rain come off the roof and hit the lid of my metal garbage can
-bought concert tickets
-downloaded the latest Ricky Gervais video podcast

I should have gone back to bed.

1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have a transfat count??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter