Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

What Would Kirk Cameron Do?

Apparently Kirk Cameron would become a Christian preacher.

Pageblank directed me to Kirk Cameron's recent incarnation as Flash animation. I thought,"hey this'll be good for a laugh" and I clicked on through. Immediately I was surprised to see the title, The Way of the Master, and laughed as it sounded Stonecuttersesque and Jedi order. Was I about to see Kirk Cameron and Yoda square off in some apocalyptic lightsaber duel?

No such luck. I kept clicking through and watching lines and lines of scripture waiting for the joke to come, but it never came.

If you've ever watched Mike (Seaver) and Boner's (Richard Stabone) hijinx on Growing Pains and thought, "I wonder if Kirk Cameron can preach?" here's your big chance.

Oh yeah, and I also found this related headscratcher.

1 Comments:

At 2:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good grief Americans are weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter