Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Broken Flowers.

I am psyched for two reasons: one, my good friend Jon is in the process of making the move to Toronto; and two, he and I are off this afternoon to take in Jim Jarmusch's latest, "Broken Flowers".

I love Bill Murray's foray into the independent movie scene. While not all of his films have been worthwhile watching, glancing down his filmography, I think that it would be hard to criticize a lot of his recent film choices (Charlie's Angels and Garfield aside).

So I'm taking an afternoon off what seem to be pointless job applications, and Jon and I are heading out to the movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter