Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Interesting Job.

During my daily job search, I came across this interesting one: Editor.

It's at NATO, and is a part of the Joint Analysis and Lessons Learned Center. From what I can tell it's based in Portugal (and Norway), and has a tax free salary of
4,778.16 Euros (almost $8000CDN) per month.

While I don't have a militaristic bone in my body, the one-year contract might be an great opportunity to travel on someone else's bill. I'll apply and see what happens. Basic training might be the deal breaker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter