Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pre-Game

I'm not too happy with the Blue Jays right now after watching them lose 5-4 in the bottom of the ninth with two out after being up 4-1 not just once, but twice, in the last three games.

Still, I'm going to the game tonight. Getting an official MLB ball has been something that I've wanted to do since I was a little boy and I've decided that I'm going to make a strong effort to meet that goal this week.

I'm heading to the game early so that I can attend batting practice. I'm planning to keep the elbows up and to haul one in whether it means destroying the dream of other little boys around me.

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell me that if you get one you will give it to the kid next to you. You could save that child the decades of despair that you suffered...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter