Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

Probably the best Halloween gift that I could get is this. Any day with Karl is better than the days without him.

I've made it to today without having any of those mini chocolate bars. I might sneak into the grocery store or pharmacy tomorrow to buy a couple of packs when they're on sale. I know myself well enough to know that I will not be able to stockpile them. I just eat them all in one sitting. It doesn't matter how small they are if you eat 12 of them at a time.

My medical benefits company has lost my claimant report and they want me to fax it to them. I asked them if I could scan and email a jpeg, but they want it as a fax for some stupid reason. I will send it so that I can get my money, but it frustrates me that I have to pay for their mistake.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how many chocolate bars did you end up having??

By my count i had 12-15 last night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter