Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Entertainment Week

Stone Roses - "Elephant Stone"

I have finished listening to all of the Rick Gervais, Stephen Merchant, and Karl Pilkington broadcasts, and spent last week listening to the series 2 podcast. Over the weekend, I listened to the first four episodes of series 3. I didn't think that anything could outdo Karl's diary, but Karl's poems have done it. The ramblings of a madman... Brilliant.

During the XFM broadcasts, Ricky spoke about training for a celebrity boxing event. I managed to find them on Youtube (Ricky Gervais boxing). It's not bad. As I was searching, I found a ton of great Karl videos. His acting in famous movies segments are fantastic. These are my two favourites:







I've started back with the running. I'm not going crazy, but ran 7.5k today and on Saturday.

My nails remain unbitten.

I'm still in search of a halloween costume.

Blogger spell-check suggests Gervais be changed to "gravies".

1 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Jessica McGann said...

I thought you were going as a swimmer, here's a bathing suit you could wear: http://cgi.ebay.com/BORAT-MOVIE-CUSTOM-NEON-GREEN-SWIMSUIT-THONG-ALI-G_W0QQitemZ120043242257QQihZ002QQcategoryZ60289QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter