Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Monday, August 15, 2011

For Real This Time

Is it funny or pathetic that my last post was two years ago and its salient point was that I was getting back into regular blogging?

I've been talking to a few people who insist that I must return to this blog. I will, but I make no quality assurances. I'm just going to do what I've always done: be myself and write honestly.

A lot has changed in the six years from when I began this thing. I am concerned that I won't be able to write without being miserable. Since everything is going well, I'm sure that it won't be nearly as funny/tragic. I'll just use it to keep my mind sharp and if anyone reads it and wants to hire me to blog for money, write a screenplay, or produce a chapter of a book that can be shopped around to various publishing houses and optioned to the highest bidder, I could go for that. With the proper motivation I could keep this thing up.

Here's a song to which I can't stop listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter