Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Days Off

I have downloaded Google Earth and have grabbed the latest KML file so that I can examine the satellite imagery where Steve Fossett is suspected to be. Google Earth is very impressive, but leaves me thinking that this kind of stuff shouldn't exist. Check out this to get the coordinates.

I've also been watching a lot of youtube lately. I've discovered "Spaced" from the brains behind "Shaun of the Dead" and "Hot Fuzz."



I also came across this clip of Stephen Merchant on UK's "Blockbusters."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter