Dignan and Anthony

Though certainly not controversial, political, or -some might say- interesting, this is my blog about the things that I see and do in my life. I guess that, in reality, that is all anyone blogs about, but this one is mine.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Back to the Normal Drivel

By overwhelming public demand, I have returned to post, and, with luck, will do so more frequently.

Despite this, I don't have a lot to say. Here's a brief update:

- I went to the Royal Agricultural Winter Fair on Friday and it was great fun. I had a bison burger and am convinced that a restaurant chain that only sells buffalo would be a huge success. I wish that I knew where to buy bison in this city. I'm sure that there are places, but

- I've watched the first 10 minutes of CSI: New York and there have already been three musical interludes. Will keep you posted.

- I'm up to $40 in my free money account, and $46 in my real money account.

- I went to a housewarming party on Saturday.

- I took the subway and the "Airport Rocket" to the airport without incident, but on the return trip five days later, I took a different bus that went along Dixon road all the way to Lawrence West subway. It was 25 minutes slower than the first one.

- There have been two more musical interludes by the 34-minute mark.

- Everyone who says, "I don't know what you're talking about," is guilty.

- In celebration of one month without biting my fingernails, and also one month without clipping or filing those nails, I was treated to a manicure. I don't have a problem with that, and don't mind telling the world that, "Yes, I have had a manicure." It was all right, but not something that I need to have on a regular basis.

- 49 minutes in and we have another musical interlude.

- Too soon, another musical interlude. It sounded like Ben Harper, but might, of course, been Jack Johnson. That makes 7 in a 44-minute show not to mention the fact that the music

- Why is Jamie Lee Curtis hocking board games? Board games need a celebrity salesperson?

- Lloyd Robertson looks like a corpse.

1 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Blogger Edward Michael George said...

Re. "I was treated to a manicure. I don't have a problem with that, and don't mind telling the world that, yes, I have had a manicure."

But you should, Nugget.

You're a sissy now--you know that, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter